As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- New life for families who have welcomed new additions and those expecting new additions (John)
- Wild and amazing talents wrapped up in this body (Mick)
- This community that is supporting E in Central Asia (Grace)
- E who started a Bible study with us before he left and helped me with clarity (Silas)
- My father’s incredible recovery from heart surgery (Dawn)
- Having this community at Vox that is so open and loving (Teesa)
- The spirit of giving that I get to see in my job and how generosity inspires more generosity (Catie)
- My sister who had tests done but the doctors didn’t find any health issues
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Students and teachers finishing up this semester and the stress and tiredness they’re experiencing (John)
- Those stressed a having a hard time with the holidays (Mick)
- Families involved in the bombings last year that caused rioting in central Asia (Grace)
- E to have clarity where he is at and for what he is doing (Silas)
- Disappointment that my friends and I experienced this weekend (Chris)
- A close Friend who passed away 3 weeks ago (Teesa)
- Working families to have and experiencing a year of jubilee (Aaron)
- My neighbor Daryl who is experiencing health issues (Karen)
- A college student involved in murder suicide and the affected family members
- All those who died in the streets of Austin this past year (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by rachel duffy @ Flickr]