As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Moving soon to my new home and the beautiful new community (Becky)
- My cousin’s good prognosis as she starts chemotherapy next week (Kristen)
- For everything I have in this life
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our response to the recent tragic events, that we can find grace instead of apathy (Gideon)
- My brother, who recently entered rehab, and that he would be encouraged (Matt)
- The faith to trust God after withdrawing from grad school this week (Melissa)
- Those facing confrontation and stress during the holidays (Melissa)
- My grandmother, who was able to pass surrounded by family this week, and my new nephew who was born a few days later (Alison)
- My childhood friend who was shot in my hometown ,that his family’s first holiday without him would be joyful, and for others still involved in gangs (Aaron)
- A Friend’s niece Maddy, who was diagnosed with leukemia (Lindsay)
- Healing to my Uncle Gary who is undergoing intense surgery for cancer (Brandon)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.