As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend Casey who is being a champion for women in the church
- Getting to reconnect with a neighborhood kid who has gone through a lot (Karen)
- How God uses our department at work to serve our patients (Mike C)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- MaryAnn who will be with her sister who is having eye surgery (Gideon)
- Our friends Andrew & Louise who lost their baby during birth
- My father who has had eye failure and my sister who lost her job this past week (James)
- Our friend Jeremiah who is estranged from the church (Karen)
- My family and the brokenness to be brought to wholeness (Melissa)
- My family to be taken care of as I go to India for a couple of weeks (Mick)
- My grandmother and mother’s relationship (Caleb)
- The stressful environment in our department at work (Mike C)
- My mom who is going through a season of loneliness (Natasha)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by new legs @ Flickr]