As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Blessing of my wife
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those impacted by the hurricane in Mexico (Weylin)
- World peace, less suffering (Becky)
- My little sister from big brothers big sisters, whose family is struggling with illness and for families who don’t have access to affordable healthcare (Ali)
- My grandma, who is in the hospital (Melissa)
- My boyfriend Andrew, who lost his job this week, and how I can best support him (Liz)
- A child we call Tex at my adoption agency who has dwarfism and will age out of the system soon if he is not adopted (Heidi)
- Grandparents not doing well right now (Giselle)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.