As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The support and hope I received from our community after my prayer request last week, and that my Dad & Sister are home from the hospital (Monique)
- The news that the program that I work in at ACC will continue indefinitely (Dawn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Constance, who is living in Thailand while her grandfather is very ill (Hannah)
- My Dad, who has battled an autoimmune disease for years (John)
- My sister, who recently was abandoned by her husband, and strength for our family to help her through this time (Monique)
- My friend Joe, who is starting chemo next week
- A discussion about building community this week with my roommates, and moving forward with my home renovations (Mattson)
- The destruction of ancient sites in the Middle East, and for peace in the area (Becky)
- My Aunt who passed away after battling cancer last week, and leaves young children behind (Dave)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.