As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My dad being able to visit us in Austin (Linda)
- The healthy delivery of my friend’s baby this morning (Danielle)
- This past weekend’s Everyday Theology conference and meeting with other like-minded churches here in Austin (Chris)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The people of Central Asia and the political situation affecting the country (Gideon)
- A mother I know who is pregnant that she will quit smoking (Becky)
- Johnny’s grandfather who is in the last few hours of his life (Linda)
- A protest I will be traveling to Pennsylvania to participate in (Dolores)
- My good friend Matthew who has been dealing with cancer the last 4 years and for his recovery and continued remission (Silas)
- My brother who has a court date at the end of this month and is scared and needs support (Danielle)
- Not holding anger towards my parents and that they would come to know Jesus
- My friend Josh who passed away when he was hit by a car this week (Natalie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Will Govus @ Flickr]