As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our community to find people that we can practice confession with (Jenny)
- A friend who had a miscarriage (Jen)
- Running low on food stamps and waiting on provisions of benefits (Becky)
- Two friends who have brain cancer and going through treatment (Andie)
- My friend pregnant with her third child and requires a heart transplant (Claudia)
- Friend who is seeking purpose and direction and needs clarity in life (Barron)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Amy Higgins @ Flickr]