As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our homes and families, whatever condition they may be in (Weylin)
- Our plans for the neighborhood groups in the fall and for this community that we’re blessed with (Karen)
- Those who were saved from hurricane (Becky)
- The gift of sabbatical and being able to rest and spend time with family (Gideon)
- The grad program I’m a part of with missionaries from all over the world (Chris)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Mercy for those experiencing brokenness, pain and uprootedness with their families (Weylin)
- My mom’s health and a proper diagnosis (Gina)
- My friend Jett who lost a loved one to liver cancer (John)
- Those who lost their homes and families in the fire (Mick)
- Those hit by hurricane on the east coast (Teddy)
- The coming season and growth opportunities for our community (Gideon)
- Those in my grad program: a lady from the Phillipines, a guy from California whose wife lost their baby in pregnancy, and other missionaries as well (Chris)
- A 3-yr old battling leukemia (Dawn)
- A student being uprooted again to a new high school and for his family (Dawn)
- Divorced women who can’t afford a home, and for us to understand homelessness better and open our hearts to those seeking shelter (Jeanie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Andre Takeda @ Flickr]