As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God being our advocate (Hannah)
- New job offer near boyfriend in VA, and the last 4 years at Vox (Courtney)
- My time in Colorado this summer, and the support of my friends after a car accident (Natasha)
- My sister Kristina, who got a new job this week (James)
- The prayer about incarcerated, that gave me the courage to come up and pray today (Jenny)
- Reflecting on the end of my time in Austin (Caleb)
- My writing, the chances in my life, and the last four months at Vox (Jarod)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My housing search in Virginia (Courtney)
- My brother, sister, and myself traveling to the Dominican Republic to visit our sister in the peace corps (Josh)
- A young man unfairly incarcerated (Mark)
- My grief over a loved one wrongly sentenced to life in prison (Jenny)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.