As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For good health and my birthday (Becky)
- Frank’s surgery went well, and is healing (Dolores)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Father in law, his hernia and the doctors treating him (Weylin)
- Dad in ICU (missed sisters wedding) wants to live independent of assisted living (Bekah)
- Father with renal failure, kidney dialysis and transplant, rough end to his ministry (Eunice)
- Twin sister, Hailey, for well-being after hospital stay (Hillary)
- Friend’s boyfriend who was killed, and friends over at LifeWorks affected by the recent shooting (Josh)
- For Gena’s talk about diversity, to make space for grace and healing in our community (Amy)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.