As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The work God is doing in my heart and being able to respond to my sister in ways that I have not been able to before (Sarah)
- My roommate Melissa who is moving out to start a new season in grad school (Ali)
- Feeling healthy and well (Becky)
- My sister who has a final interview at a job opportunity after being without work for months (James)
- Starting a new journey of making a film (Stephanie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Some of our middle schoolers going to camp and for it to be a time of learning and growth (Gideon)
- My grandfather in Puerto Rico whose health is declining drastically (Melissa)
- Learning to be loving, kind and generous with my own husband (Sarah)
- One of our team members at work who was killed in a car accident and for comfort and peace for his family (Liz)
- Hope for my sister regardless of what the outcome of her job interview will be (James)
- Peace and guidance as I embark on a new creative endeavor of making a film (Stephanie)
- My fractured foot and tooth and for patience and healing so that I can still be a light to those around me (Megan)
- Our friends who have no place to live and can’t stay away from the heat that we’re experiencing (Jon P)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.