As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For Vox and their cleaning crew and helped my home smell nice and look wonderful. – Becky
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For my mother who is traveling cross country in an RV, and for many others traveling during this season – for journey’s mercy and safety. – Brandon
- For my father who is preparing to have a surgery to remove a tumor in his neck, for God to be with him and my family. – Meng
- For my family who is in a really bad place that’s broken and there’s nothing I can do. For peace and a miracle. – Melissa
- We went to Memphis for vacation and met a woman who was looking for someone to adopt her baby. At 16 weeks she experienced a miscarriage. For Jason and I and our disappointment. -Jenny
- For war in the middle east, for the refugees. -Becky
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Ali Ng @ Flickr]