As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Baby Rocket’s recovery from surgery and being home with the family (Jonny)
- My friend to be able to read Scripture for the very first time (Evan)
- The family that has 3 year old with leukemia. They have been able to use cells from his mother’s body and he is responding well to the treatment (Dawn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All those affected by the tragedy events in Norway. (Jonny)
- My friend to consider what it might mean and look like to follow Christ (Evan)
- Rachel Crouch who is in pain and might have problems with her pancreas. For rest and healing and to find out what’s causing the problem (Danielle)
- The family and victims of those who lost people in the shootings in Norway (Becky)
- Families who are jobless that they would find employment so they will be able to stay with the FFH program. Pray that God would provide jobs for a couple of mothers in particular (Emily)
- Me and my coworkers to who are looking for discernment in the work field (Chris)
- Healing for my brother who’s struggling with depression and for clarity on how to deal with that (Ashley)
- My friend Randy who’s having a biopsy on his thyroid to find out what’s wrong (Becky)
- Healing and peace for my father-in-law who’s in the hospital with problems with his kidney (Mick)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by kronicred @ Flickr]