As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My wife Julia who had a heart attack a year ago and is doing better for the most part (Oliver)
- My good friends Jeff and Jenny who are getting married today
- Finding a job that meets my calling after three years of searching
- Getting the opportunity to be a counselor at a family camp the first half of the summer (Caleb)
- Being back in Austin with my church community here (Caleb)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Safety for those in our community who are away for travels (Parker)
- A trip we’re about to take to China spending time in villages and towns (Paul V)
- Our house being put on the market as we look for a more suitable house to meet our needs in light of Julia’s health issues (Oliver)
- My uncle who is in the process of getting a kidney transplant
- A continued heart of thankfulness and trust even in the good times
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by devic @ Flickr]