As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For immense talents and gifts in the room (Gid)
- Blessed with wonderful family and a day to celebrate that (Chet)
- Previously had shared a prayer request regarding my sister and her child. Now I have a healthy niece (Dave).
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For those struggling to find their vocation. For grace and patience along the way. (Gid)
- Roommate’s father passed away this past week. For the journey of grief. For the friends that feel powerless and trying to find a way to help (Allison)
- For us to awaken and answer the vocation of addressing injustice (Chet)
- Housemate’s sister acquired an abnormal virus while in the Dominican Republic
- Situation with a friend that needs clarity and prayer.
- For Josh and Macy as they leave Austin
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Koichi ITO @ Flickr]