As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our new granddaughter who was born this past week, after my son passed away
- My friend who has been separated from her husband for the last few months but they recently decided to reconcile at the divorce hearing and they have a 3 year old daughter (Claudia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The miners in Turkey (Hannah)
- Future direction in lots of change and transition coming up with work and relationships (Courtney)
- Having my glasses stolen recently (Becky)
- My friend Zane who is suffering from mental issues and was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (Evan)
- My friend who lost his second grandmother in the last two weeks (Liz)
- My sister who is suffering from depression (Melissa)
- Eyes that see and eyes to see
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Ali K. @ Flickr]