As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our family coming out of a season of tiredness and being overwhelmed (Jenny)
- Those who helped me through tough season of no food stamps (Becky)
- Taking my students on our school camping trip to Big Bend (Sarah)
- The trials that I have been able to go through with my parents and brother the past year
- The opportunity to hang out with my brother this weekend (Caleb)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Wisdom in deciding on a potential new job opportunity
- My grandmother who had an accidental fall and her health
- The seeds that we’re planted in students and parents hearts (Sarah)
- Breaking Lent and sticking it out to the end (Samuel)
- The new table extension in southeast Austin with Jason (Kristen)
- My wife’s grandfather Roger, who is dealing with an illness similar to Lou Gehrig’s disease (Keith)
- My dad who is living in a squatting situation and dealing with drug addiction
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Renata Chebel @ Flickr]