As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My mom’s shoulder surgery that went well (Ben)
- Our friend who was in the hospital this week and was released (Rosalie)
- My sister-in-law who had biopsy on her lymph node and found she is cancer free (John)
- Allowing my mom to visit from San Antonio and for her recovery from her health condition (Diana)
- Having a community so young to be here serving the Lord
- My friend Karina who has cancer and got to go home this week
- God’s graciousness and mercy and a community family that represents Christ (Jill)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- This season of Lent and it would bear fruit in out lives this final week (Jonny)
- Our nation and leaders to have wisdom (Ben)
- My friend Dan in Korea who has retinal degeneration and recovery from his surgery (Courtney)
- The GLBTQ community who faces injustice (Gena)
- Our friend Natasha and her brother that is going through difficult times (Ali)
- The family of one our Eastside school students who passed away this week (Lauren)
- My position in teaching at Eastside Memorial and learning what humility looks like in that environment (Lauren)
- My friend Bondry in Congo and for protection on his leadership and relationships
- The persecuted pastors of the church around the world and especially those in prison
- A dear friend going through health issues and is spiritually alone (Jill)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by swelly @ Flickr]