As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My mom who has been going through chemo and recently discovered she might not have cancer (Matt)
- My boyfriend Tim who has been a blessing to those around him
- The community of Vox that is meeting a need in this city and providing a safe place (Natasha)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our Vox community that we would listen to what God is saying to us (Parker)
- My dad’s job and him having to take a reduced paycheck
- My friend Caitlin, who had a seizure this past week and for the doctors to find out if there are any issues (Becky)
- My friend Danielle who has heart issues and is pregnant with a second child (Yvonne)
- My grandmother who passed away a couple of weeks ago and for my grandfather who is experiencing loss and loneliness (James)
- My family who is living in a hotel looking for a new place to stay (Delilah)
- The pastors of Vox to be supported as they lead this church (Natasha)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coolhandluke @ Flickr]