As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The wonderful weather and seeing the love of creativity that God has for nature (Emily)
- New opportunities coming out the jobs being cut in AISD (Skylar)
- The teachers that are showing up on Monday focused on loving and teaching despite everything happening with the budget cuts (Dr. P)
- The beginnings of peaceful revolution in Tunisa and Egypt (Fred)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who are unemployed and looking for work. (Emily)
- The 1000 jobs that AISD is going to cut and the people affected (Skylar)
- Dan Jones who is in hospice care (Dr. P)
- God’s grace in broken family relationships with misunderstanding and hurt (Paul)
- Wendy who underwent a 2nd surgery to remove more brain tumors (Bags)
- My brother looking for a place to live and work after a broken marriage (Earl)
- A friend in a car accident, the support she needs to recover (Jessica)
- Patients dealing with life changing accidents (Rachel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]