As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- This beautiful season of rain (Gideon)
- My grandfather, who just turned 93
- My grandmother, who just came home from the hospital (Morgan)
- The inclusion of female voices in the church
- James & Angel, who are getting married today (Sarah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- James, who is struggling with cancer and addiction
- My wife Kirsten, who just fractured her foot and is traveling abroad soon (Brandon)
- God’s presence in James & Angel’s marriage (Sarah)
- Beth, who is trying to quit smoking (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.