As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Fred who had an accident over the holidays but is safely back (Gideon)
- God helping me in my addictions and recovery. And for a friend who went into rehab a couple months ago and has had 60 days of sobriety and has come back to God.
- My mom who has struggled with her health over her entire life and recently has been experiencing joy with her good health (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who are sick and ill and going through it alone (Gideon)
- My wife’s mother’s husband has had nonstop health problems and recently diagnosed with Lou Gehrig disease (Cole)
- A close fried struggling with depression and mental illness and that she can seek God in this (Anslee)
- Fred’s broken ribs to heal and for my leg to heal from a fall (Becky)
- Shariq who is divorced and has a ten year old daughter he is trying to reconnect with
- An old professor of mine who recently passed away suddenly and for the Neller family as they grieve their loss (Chris)
- One of my coworkers whose house burned down and lost one of his roommates. For Adam, Chris and Rob as they deal with their loss and transition to their new home (Chris)
- My mom who found out that she has some blood in her brain and is going in for surgery (Randy)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Boots B @ Flickr]