As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My relationship with my sister and being able to check out of the conflict that we were in (Alison)
- God’s provision in getting a new job this week (Melissa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us who have bitterness from people who have hurt us and wrestling with the practicality of how to forgive (Gideon)
- My mom who needs to make a big decision this week (Courtney)
- My grandmother in Norway who is not doing well health-wise and is in hospice care (Kirsten K)
- My sister in Chicago dealing with a skin injury (Kirsten K)
- My friend Doug dealing with health issues (Becky)
- One my good friends who went through a breakup and is needing new housing (Dan W)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Amy Higgins @ Flickr]