How are we invited to resist the desire for power and living out of our ego? This Palm Sunday, Weylin Lee questions what draws us to certain models of greatness rather than eschewing upward mobility as we follow Jesus on a humble path of solidarity with the vulnerable. [Matthew 21:1-11]
- How are we invited to resist the desire for power and living out of our ego?
- Who and where are those we need to be in solidary with?
- What does our identity reveal about our authentic calling?
- Book: The Selfless Way of Christ: Downward Mobility and the Spiritual Life by Henri Nouwen
- Podcast: Lead Us Not by Sojourners
- Book: This Here Flesh: Spirituality, Liberation, and the Stories that Make Us by Cole Arthur Riley