In this season of Easter and resurrection, Weylin Lee reflects on how we are forming new patterns and a new way of life that Jesus invites us toward [John 21:1-19].
- How might making space for sacraments help disrupt our default patterns?
- What does our version of feeding and tending to the vulnerable look like?
- What is our tension with following the nonviolent path of Christ?
- Making space for the sacraments. How does the Eucharist disrupt our need for self-achievement and self-protection? How might liturgy disrupt our isolation and individualistic faith?
- Love in the ordinary ways. How do we faithfully contribute to the restoration and healing of the hurting and marginalized? What does our version of feeding and tending to the vulnerable look like?
- Film: Revolution of Our Times (viewer discretion advised)