Weylin Lee reflects on how the gifts of the Spirit invite us to a practice and experience of unity with each other [1 Corinthians 12:1-11].
- How would a lens of revelation impact how you see the gifts in others?
- What is an outlet where your gifts might contribute to the common good?
- Even in this challenging season, what might collective participation look like for you?
- Examine and adjust our lens. How might we be looking through a lens of rivalry? How might we adjust towards a lens of revelation? List out how we experience God through the gifts of others.
- Consider an outlet for your gifts. What are some outlets where your gifts might contribute to the common good?
- Film: Encanto