Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- this quiet day together as a community (Alli)
- my sister who had successful surgery on traces of cancer in her lymph nodes (Lena)
- my new healthy nephew being born and for the health of my sister (MaryAnn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- stamina and perseverance for my sister recovering from surgery (Lena)
- my family members to grieve in a healthy way and find peace after my nephew Cody passed away in November (Errol)
- health care professionals who have gone through a second year of caring for people through this pandemic (David)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Nitish Kadam]