Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the chance to see beloved friends and family after a long time (Jennifer)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- those struggling with grief and loss and family dynamics this season (Gina)
- Sean who needs surgery on his back and is in physical pain (Emilie)
- friends coming up on anniversaries of a loss of loved ones (Emilie)
- my grandmother who passed a couple weeks ago and for my mother and uncles and aunts who will grieve this Christmas (David)
- my sister who is undergoing surgery for cancer and was a cancer survivor as a child (Lena)
- my step mom who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and my dad who is caring for her (Molly)
- the safety of all who will be traveling this season (Sarah)
- a family member that is still recovering from Covid (Jennifer)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Dan Gold]