Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Gina, her message, and her incredible, invaluable place in our community. Anslee
- being able to hug my children again. Tony
- Gina’s Nana, who just had hip surgery at age 90, who is now healing and hopefully will be in less pain. Sam
- surgery that went smoothly and healing that is ongoing. Sarah
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- the Palestinian people who are living through the destruction of their homes and families. Erin
- my mother in law, Gloria, who is in hospice care. Tony
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Eduardo Cano]