Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The reminders that there are still many good things in this world.
- My Dad recovering from his surgery this past week. Anslee
- This time each week to worship with my daughter and all of you. And, for all the leaders of Vox who give their time for us. Sarah
- My cousin who gave birth to a beautiful and ginormous baby boy after a very late and very long labor. MaryAnn
- Deep breaths on a Sunday, and the message that we are each unrepeatable. Claire
- A major milestone I achieved yesterday and the years of struggle it took to get there. Anslee
- The many ways this Vox community shares love. Jonathan
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The life and death of my stepmom’s friend and mentor Carolina. Naomi
- My Grandma who is still in the hospital. Morgan
- A Vox member who lost their brother this week. Caroline
- Our dear friend in LA, Brinell, who was diagnosed with breast cancer this week and will start treatment. Tiffany
- The health of my parents who both tested Covid positive this week. Mikayla
- The victims of femicide in my country, Costa Rica, that their families may find peace, and that as a country we find a way to end this epidemic of violence against women. Jenny
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Robert Ogilvie @ Flickr]r