Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My aunt who is doing well after being hit by a car this past week. (Matt)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our community to be able to show compassion and grace to ourselves in areas that might need change. (Carol)
- Me and my husband, Frank, who have been sick. I’m doing better, but Frank is in the ICU. For healing for Frank. (Dolores)
- My aunt who was hit by a car and for her long road to recovery. (Matt)
- Medical and dental issues that have come up recently. And, for grace as I step out into some new ventures that are scary. (Naomi)
- Wisdom, love and compassion for our families who are going thru various situations and generational issues. (Thomas)
- A student who had to withdraw due to some tough issues in their life. (Gina)
- Physical healing for my husband’s grandmother. (Gena)
- A friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer. For wisdom and grace for the path forward. (Lars)
- Healing for our students and for our community to be able to support them. (Sammy)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]