As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- All the exciting new work at the new building, and for all the previous work at Space12. (Adam)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us who are in fall/winter/spring/summer of our faith, may this week bring us to a sense of God in us and around us. (Carol)
- The work of Harmon and the musicians. (Tony)
- Kids and parents that are fleeing hostilities in their home countries and meet hostility at our border. For better things to come for them. (Tony)
- My mom who is having surgery in a week, and for her health. (Laura)
- My mom who has been in a hard place for many years and who won’t be with us this Christmas. (Alli)
- A relative in a dark place who can’t see a way out. For him and how our family can support him. (Robert)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Margriet Zwarthoed @ Flickr]