As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The personal and community rest we experienced at the fall retreat (Weylin)
- The inspiring message during liturgy (Terry)
- My friend Deborah who has stage 3 colon cancer but is doing well from surgery (Anslee)
- How God has provided for my music career (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My uncle who is fighting cancer (Giselle)
- My boyfriend’s family as his parents and siblings are each experiencing relational difficulties (Suzie)
- My wife’s brother who is in the process of divorce and has 4 young children (Thomas)
- My older brother who is not doing well and needs community (Thomas)
- Our school’s basketball team which I joined this year (Emmy)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Simon Byrne @ Flickr]