As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Rest and time with family and the opportunity to miss this community. (Gideon)
- The staff at Vox who stepped in during my time away. (Gideon)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Prayers of healing for a friend who’s mom passed away. (Callie)
- My uncle who is a missionary in Vietnam and passed out and is in an uncertain state. (Macy)
- My grandmother who passed away. (Jack)
- A fair trial for a friend who is going to court. (Jack)
- The men and women who have faced sexual violence and carry those stories with them. (Kathleen)
- A family friend who passed away. (Kendall)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Olga Wysopal @ Flickr]