As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The life giving rain we’ve received. (Kelly)
- My cousin who will be traveling to Australia. (Noah)
- My friend Kasi who’s scan came back clear of cancer. (Claudia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My best friend Justin who recently passed away. And, for his friends and family. (Jordan)
- My brother-in-law who is struggling with addiction. Prayer for peace and a miracle. (Kent)
- Drew and his family. (Evelyn)
- Continued healing and good health for my friend Kasi. (Claudia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Olga Wysopal @ Flickr]