As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Sarah’s homily. (Terry)
- Completing grad school. (Alison)
- Our friend Terry. (Adam)
- My best friend’s son who survived a suicide attempt. (Erin)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My upcoming wedding and an international move. (Alison)
- My family as we continue to move through family transitions. (Naomi)
- My brother who is facing a health scare. For a clean bill of health. (Naomi)
- My work friend’s mother who had a stroke. And, that the family would feel God’s love. (Josh)
- My best friend’s son’s mental health. (Erin)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Robert Ogilvie @ Flickr]