As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My sister who got a new job. (Tina)
- The compassion that I have received from the Vox community. (Erin)
- My new job. (Bekah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The ability to move from pity to compassion. (Carol)
- My cat who is missing. (Tina)
- My best friend’s son who tried to commit suicide. (Erin)
- Balance for my sister and her family who are adjusting to life with a new baby. (Bekah)
- My friend’s brother who passed away unexpectedly. For Graham and for his brother’s daughter. (John)
- My friend who is in various states of transition with her father. (Naomi)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sayaka Minemura @ Flickr]