As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Blessings for our speaker. (Terry)
- Seven years of marriage and all the seasons and things we’ve been through. (Kirsten)
- The grace we experienced from our community during this season of moving into a new home. And, for moving into our new home that we can call our own. (John)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Courage to believe that God will chase after us. (Jason)
- Grace and comfort for a friend who lost her mother to cancer and recently found out her dad has cancer. (Katherine)
- Prayers for me and my family after I recently decided to leave my job for ethical reasons. (Jenna)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Maria Maglionico @ Flickr]