As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Mercy and peace as we continue to work through the process of purchasing a new church building. (James)
- A friend’s husband who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. (Justine)
- My friend Bianca who is grieving the loss of her grandmother in Romania. Strength and comfort for her and her family. (Claudia)
- Safety for my nephew who is in the Air Force and is being deployed overseas. And, safety for his brother who is enlisting in the army. And, strength and comfort for their mother. (Dolores)
- Devonte Ortiz who was shot on July 4th. And, for his family as they grieve his loss. (Justin)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Alison McFearless @ Flickr]