As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Bethany who is waiting to adopt a child. (Gena)
- The families being separated and the agency officials who are having a hard time with their role. (Justin)
- Healing of my sister Becky’s relationship. (Suzie)
- Our office to have wisdom and be supportive of our boss whose mother has cancer.
- My father-in-law who has Parkinson’s. And, that I can be a source of support for my husband. (Jaimie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Julie Tingley @ Flickr]