As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The Vox community. (Courtney)
- Our upcoming time in Seattle and the Vox community. (Michael)
- Time spent with my father who is suffering from dementia. (Errol)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The trauma, grief, and pain experienced by marginalized communities. (Weylin)
- A friend who’s son committed suicide. (Pamela)
- Healing for my grandma who broke her back. (Chloe)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Nikki Lake @ Flickr]