As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Loving fathers. (Liz)
- Another day of life. (Terry)
- My sister and her girlfriend getting married. (Emilie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who have lost or been separated from their fathers. And, for those longing to be fathers. (Liz)
- My girlfriend and her family who have had recent deaths in the family. (Sarah)
- Not having a dad around.
- Those families being separated at our borders. (Tony)
- Good family relations between my sister and family. (Emilie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Maria Maglionico @ Flickr]