As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A good message today. (Terry)
- 17 years of marriage. (Coach)
- My co-worker coming back to work after his bike accident. (Daniel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Healing and hope to those grieving a loss to suicide and for those struggling with depression. (Kelly)
- My business partner who is suffering from the effects of playing football.
- My mom who is taking care of her mother after surgery. For patience and peace. (Robert)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Perezful @ Flickr]