As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The closest we’ve been to getting a new building for our community. (Gideon)
- The blessing of wisdom and strength that came to me in regards to parenting with my ex-wife. (Matt)
- My brother’s wife who is expecting. Mercy and blessings. (Hannah)
- My grandmother getting to go home after having a stroke. (David)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- God to move in my brother’s marriage. (Anslee)
- Healing, mercy and wisdom in regards to the PTSD I have after serving in the military. And, for my children and new marriage. (Shauna)
- My friend’s wife who is expecting and is having some complications. (David)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]