As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our emotions as a way to know God more. (Jen M)
- Calling off my engagement last year and discovering this new sense of self-love that I had been neglecting most of my life. (Becca)
- The students, teachers and parents who are pursuing a world with less violence. (Audrey)
- New levels of growth and self learning around grief. (Sean)
- Those who lead us in worship each week. (Tony)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My mom who has been sick for a long time and it’s getting worse. (Alli)
- My sister in law who is about to have a baby. (Joe)
- Being able to feel a greater sense of grief with others. (Sean)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Analogue Blues @ Flickr]