As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The Nixon family who loved me and blessed me during my time working for the family. (Kelly)
- The adoption of Joey into our family. (Josh)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The name given to us and others. And, for knowing ourselves and others. (Weylin)
- Mike who may be moving into a nursing home. (Terry)
- Direction and God’s leading as my current job ends. (Natasha)
- God’s faithfulness in healing my friend after her bike accident and her positivity through it all. (Katie)
- A friend who was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer and peace for her family. (Wade)
- A friend with anxiety and that she would develop a relationship with God to help her. (Mila)
- Healing for my dad who has an eye disease. (Hannah)
- Jenni and Jordan who suffered a miscarriage. (Lindsay)
- Strength and healing for my friend Kasi who will start chemo this week. (Claudia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Gordon Hart @ Flickr]