As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Us to have ears to hear each other’s hearts. (Jason)
- The safety of friends who are pregnant and moving to South Africa. And, that the move would go well. (Allie)
- Some of my students who are hurting. May the Lord be with me and his presence be in the classroom. (Carrie)
- A friend who has had personal tragedies and is feeling despair. May he overcome his fears to be an instrument for God. (David)
- My grandma who was diagnosed with breast cancer and was told she has six months to live. For her healing and peace. (Allie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Ding Ren @ Flickr]