As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Good family time. (Matt)
- Time with my granddaughter. (Sarah)
- My cousin’s courage. (Naomi)
- My friend Kasi and her optimism after learning she has ovarian cancer. (Claudia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend Erin who lost her dad. (Kelly)
- Confidence and peace through upcoming job interviews. (Courtney)
- My friend Constance who is working with refugees. (Travis)
- Strength to refugees. (Travis)
- Grace in reaching out to my birth mom. (Janna)
- My cousin’s healing. (Naomi)
- My friend Kasi who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. (Claudia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Isa Gelb @ Flickr]