As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Being awake to God’s voice during this season (Kelly)
- Empathy and compassion towards brother who has relapsed. (Matt)
- My brother to have a relationship with God. (Matt)
- Safety and security of eight year old who lost father. (Matt)
- Neeshaw family who lost loved one to cancer.
- Family member who was killed in drunk driving accident.
- Friend who’s daughter is suffering from autoimmune disease. (Muriel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Missy Prince @ Flickr]