As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Weekends like this that help us to rest in the reality of how deeply we’re loved by God (Gena)
- Meeting my wife at Vox and getting married to her a month ago (Michael)
- The wonderful conversations and relief we had this weekend (Justin)
- One of my patients who recently died and was a great source of joy (Corrie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My brother and his wife who are having a difficult time in their marriage (Anslee)
- Peace and nonviolent communication with family over this Thanksgiving season (Hannah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Adam Marshall @ Flickr]